expected the poor weather. We have just been cleaning house and watching Harry P P Hotter and Chicken Little while David is working. I am going to miss having Friday's off when we start working 8's again, but it will be nice to get off early enough to still do some things.Grant will be starting swimming lessons again before we know it and it allows for us to make it there for the lessons with Aunt Raynel. As you can see from this photo taken last summer, he really enjoys swimming lessons.
We met David at Chick-fil-a in Kemah for lunch and ran into Wende Kelly with Maddie, Carter & Beau. I can't believe how big the twins are getting! I stayed and the kids played in the playland while we talked. Afterwards we went to Walmart together and I must say I don't know how she does it!
No comments:
Post a Comment