Friday, June 02, 2006

6.2.06 - Friday (My Birthday)


We had a great day today Grant and I met Gigi and Megan for lunch at Pei Wei. It was great as usual, then Grant and I went over to the mall and took photos at Picture People (they weren't that great) but we ended up with a couple of good shots. Next we went to Toys-R-Us and Grant had a blast looking at (and wanting) all of the toys, as we were leaving I snapped this shot of him and Sparky (Yes it is Snoopy) Grant is in the phase where he wants to name things...all cats should be Pepper (like Nana & Paw Paw's) and all dogs should be Sparky (because of the dog from the Little People) He has even tries to get Zeke to respond (he is old and set in his ways). Anyway, it turned out to be a cute photo. We ended the day with a stop by Nana Beauty Shop. He was pooped when we got home and fell asleep on the couch. What an exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment