Friday, August 07, 2009

8.27.09 -- Dr. E

Today we went back to see Dr. E our ENT. We found out that Aubrey's sleep study on the 13th went well and he checked her ears because Cleft Pallet babies have ear problems he checked out her ears and found out that she had an infection in both ears luckily he caught it early. He mentioned that tubes are are big possibility but he is not ready to do them yet and I am going to hold off as long as possible and see if we can avoid them.

Afterwards we took Aubrey for her first professional photos. I have been very hesitant to take her somewhere because I have been trying to avoid exposing her to other children. Here they are...




5 comments:

  1. What a sweet little face! She is too cute! Congrats again Emily on a beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is simply adorable! I'm glad things are going well with her. I hope she doesn't have to get the tubes! I will be thinking of you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just adorable. I love the look on her face (she's on her tummy and nekid) She looks like she's thinking "Oh Mom how could you do this to me?" LOL, just adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SOOOOO Sweet!!!! You can send her to stay with us anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet pics.....you can see an "ol soul" in her eyes.....she will be one to watch....what a sweetheart!!

    ReplyDelete