Today (after a mad dash back to town last night) Grant was at school for his First Grade Christmas party. It was really cute, the room mom did a great job and the kiddos had a great time. Aubrey really enjoyed all of the excitment. We try to keep her away from big crowds so this was the first time that she has gone to Grant's class and she loved all of the children. After a quick trip by the front office to say hello we went home to start the extended holiday!
What a cute picture! Y'all are a good looking family!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to a beautiful family. I have been lurking, but thought I'd drop by and say your an amazing peron Emily, a great inspiration to all.
ReplyDeleteKym/Oz
I hope you've all had a blessed and beautiful Christmas. You are such an awesome woman.
ReplyDeleteCxx
I have just been thinking of you. I know this is a hard time of year for you. I'll keep you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Hey I'm on my I pod! I love it! Thank you so much SOS.
ReplyDeleteYou need to post pictures of your little jail bird!!! PAP
ReplyDelete