Tuesday, February 17, 2009

2.17.09 -- Aubrey Grace



We have finally named our upcoming bundle of joy...she is now OFFICIALLY Aubrey Grace. We hope that you all like her name as much as we do because A LOT of thought went into her name. We wanted another name as special as Grant Harrison is to us. We hope that they appreciate all the thought that went into their names and we can't wait to meet this little girl!

When I originally posted this I did not mention that David had selected this name. I had wanted to name her Maggie Grace and he found the name Aubrey and said that it just had to be Aubrey. He told me that it means Noble Ruler and he felt that it would put her on the same playing field as Grant. I am so honored that he felt that her name was so important.

Here is a sneak peek at her nursery pattern.

2 comments:

  1. I came to your sight via Kelly's Korner. My name is Aubrey, too, and I can honestly say that it's unique! :) My dad is a musician and so I was named after "Aubrey", Bread's song. Have you heard it?
    I had a close friend in high school named Aubrey, also. I am Aubrey Nicole and she is Aubrey Jean. I think Aubrey Grace is beautiful. And her middle name has a new meaning now...because by God's Grace she will be on this earth carrying on her father's name. I am so sorry for your loss, but so proud of your faith. Continue on knowing that he is with Jesus now and watching you all of the time. God bless you and your little family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing. A few weeks ago he found that name and told me that it HAD to be Aubrey. He loved that it Meant Noble Ruler and he told me that it would help put her on the same playing field as Grant.

    ReplyDelete