See Yesterday's post all is about the same for both guys! His fever seems to be more under control today than it was yestreday. He is going to have another ultrasound done today and in conjunction with all the blood work they have taken hopefully they will be able to provide more insight!
Today I sat on the hospital bed with David and I told him that we have walked EVERY road together since we were 17 and we would walk this one together as well. I am so glad that we had this conversation becuase this was one of the last times that I was able to talk to him before he went to the ICU.
On top of everything Grant's hair was getting long becuase Mom ALWAYS cuts his hairand she has been trapped in College Station, TX taking care of Dad. It was standing up this morning no matter what I did so I decided that this ability MAY run in the family NOT!!!! So I begged Laura to take him SOMEWHERE to get a haircut after school because it looked TERRIBLE!!!
UPDATE:
They are taking him for a biopsy in the morning to remove a portion of his lymph nodes so they can try to find out what is wrong with him. but they have ruled out infection.
PLEASE PRAY FOR US!
No comments:
Post a Comment