Well Tomorrow Aubrey is two months old and I must report that she has her first tooth! I had Rachel come over and confirm (she is a pedi nurse) I could not wait until tomorrow to have the peditrician confirm. Here is a photo for you non believers and come over and let her bite you (it is sharp!)

A tooth at 2 months..amazing! She is so advanced, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That's awesome!!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing. What a big girl!
ReplyDeleteAng
9.5 month old, toothless Paige wants to hire Aubrey for chewing services!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Aubrey!
ReplyDeleteWOW! Bailey had her first at 5 months and I thought that was early! My cousin was born with teeth... now that, that would be weird :)
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I am so glad to see another baby with a tooth at 2 months! I was beginning to wonder & worry about our little girl! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!
ReplyDeleteOK...I was just crying over Callie not being able to wear a 6X anymore and now Aubrey thinks she wants to grow up fast! Ruth's Jacob had 3 or 4 teeth when he was 2 months old...Hope Aubrey slows down and stays a baby for a while! Love Ya!
ReplyDeleteshe is advanced!! teeth at two months!!? that is amazing!! she's got the biggest, prettiest eyes!
ReplyDelete