I'm so happy for you guys and especially Aubrey. Does this mean eventually she can have the NG tube removed...forever?
Yay for Miss Aubrey! I've been catching up on reading your blog. She is getting so big and looking so precious! She's just absolutely beautiful!!
Way to go Aubrey! I agree with Kristin she's both precious and beautiful!Have a great day!
Woo! Go Aubrey!Cxx
Yeah!!!!! Thats great!
I have to start reading up on your blog! Great news!
Yay!! So happy for her!! It's very cool reading your blog now after I've met you! Hope you guys are doing well!Love the new blog look!
I'm so happy for you guys and especially Aubrey. Does this mean eventually she can have the NG tube removed...forever?
ReplyDeleteYay for Miss Aubrey! I've been catching up on reading your blog. She is getting so big and looking so precious! She's just absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Aubrey! I agree with Kristin she's both precious and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Woo! Go Aubrey!
ReplyDeleteCxx
Yeah!!!!! Thats great!
ReplyDeleteI have to start reading up on your blog! Great news!
ReplyDeleteYay!! So happy for her!! It's very cool reading your blog now after I've met you!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are doing well!
Love the new blog look!