Today I was trying to catch up on some housework. We are finally getting some much needed rain and that severely limits what you can do. Grant had a birthday party to go to so that was two hours that I was able to try to get something accomplished. Nothing exciting has been going on lately. We haven't been taking the weekend trips 1/2 way across Texas on the weekend like we use to when David was here. Just PLAIN OLE BORING! I expect that they will pick up again when Aubrey gets a little older. It is just very difficult travling with an infant much less an infant with feeding issues.
She is finally up to 12#. We have started adding a 1/2t of vegtable oil to her bottles to try to fatten her up and it is working she had stalled at 10# and we could not get her to gain any more weight so we were making trips to the pedi every week or two and trying different things like premi formula, adding cereal and finally to vegtable oil and that is what did the trick.
Sorry for the stall. I have been crazy busy and I am going to make an effort to do better! Thanks to all who keep up with us and pray for us! WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!
Hooray for an update! I know I'm just an anonymous blog reader, but I think about you often. Glad Miss Priss is gaining weight!!
ReplyDeleteHey!!! Thanks so much for the update..now it is my turn...I will work on that later! Thanks!!!
ReplyDelete