Sunday, September 27, 2009

9.27.09 -- Butterfly



Over the last couple of weeks we have been collecting monarch butterfly caterpillars and keeping them in an aquarium in the house because the mockingbirds were enjoying the easy treats. This morning we found the first butterfly we admired it for a few minutes then I let it crawl on my finger and released it in the front yard on one of our butterfly bushes so it could drink some nectar and get strong enough to fly away. It is so amazing watching the fat little worms become graceful and beautiful butterflies. Only God could look at a caterpillar and see the potential butterfly.

3 comments:

  1. What a neat thing for Grant to experience! Very cool, Mom =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to see those little miracles to remind me as often as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I wonder what God sees when he looks at me!! And does he ever just look at me and laugh? PAP

    ReplyDelete