Sunday, November 15, 2009
10.31.09 -- Halloween
We had big plans for Halloween. We started the day at Zoo Boo and I was suprised that it was not terribly busy considering that it was actually Halloween, but we arrived early and left around noon so I guess we missed the big crowd. Later that Day Aunt Paula stopped by with Reid and they took Grant with them to the Church for Trunk-R-Treat. They had tons of activities and the kiddos stayed really busy and had lots of fun. Then when they came home we hit a few houses in our neighborhood. I was so excited about Aubrey's costume and she ended up falling asleep and I was not willing to wake her up and make her mad for a couple of houses so I left her at home asleep with Dad and went with Grant and Reid. It was really fun! Later I dressed he up and after I too her ladybug part back off because it was hot Mom snapped this photo of Aubrey and I.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment