My BFF just found out that one of her little girls has cancer. She has Neuroblastoma and it in and out of Texas Childrens receiving treatments. She has a really good prognosis and lots of people praying for her healing. Her and her other little girl came over to the house tonight to get their hair cut off and donate it to locks of love. Rachel has had long hair since I met her the first day of 9th grade in highschool (with exception to when she donates it) and it is so sweet to see them do this for Katelyn because she will be loosing all of her long beautiful hair in a few weeks. Please join us in praying for her! It was so special the first day that David was in St. Lukes Rachel showed up at the hospital (I didn't even ask) and spent the day with David and I in the ICU. It was so wonderful to have her there with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment