Tuesday, October 20, 2009

10.20.09 -- Ghost & Grant


Well on the way home from work today I decided that I was going to take photos of Aubrey in her Ghost costume when I got home. Here is a photo of the little spook. She is going to wear this to the 2009 CLR NICU Reunion. It is a costume party and I thought this would be cute.

I also found out that Grant made his first trip to the principals office today for fighting. Well we had a sit down and discussed what better options would have been in the situation and hopefully he will make better choices next time.

5 comments:

  1. She is a doll. Keep your cool about Grant. Sounds like you did good. I enjoy following your family's activities. You are doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my BOY. He is a boy soooo...
    I got one word for you... Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you in Washington State10/21/2009 4:01 PM

    Aubrey is so precious! Sounds like you handled the "school incident" respectfully and right..nothing like being able to talk with your child about the mistakes we have all made along the way to being a grown up! Hang in there kiddo, you are a good mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little spook looks adorable. And, might I add that my boys were in the principals office a few times themselves, and Grant will be just fine. I'm not so sure I handled those incidents as well as you did though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I remember that day. It was so sad! Poor Grant. :(

    I love the little ghost!

    ReplyDelete