We had a nice restful weekend it was cool and off and on rainy so we pretty much hung out at the house and I got a lot accomplished. Another week ahead but I have a training class two days this week so that will be a nice break. Aubrey has an appointment with her GI Specialist this week and I am sure that we are going to hear "that is common for cleft pallet babies" but oh well we will see what they have to say. I got a call from Uncle Carl (David's Uncle my Adopted Uncle) on Friday and we were talking and he had asked what I was doing right then and I told him that she was eating right now and in a very serious voice he said "I hear that is common for cleft pallet babies" so our joke has branched out in the family.
Hopefully we are in for a good week!!!!!
Emily- I keep laughing at this joke because inside jokes are always the funniest... it's also funny what Dr's say over and over and over! How is Grant enjoying school? My little one (Kid4) was VERY leary of school but has ended up loving it- thank goodness! Have a great week and thinking of your family as always!
ReplyDelete~Ashley