Thursday, October 15, 2009

10.15.09 -- Teacher Pizza Night



Tonight the teachers from Grant's school deliver the pizzas for one of the local pizza places. It was so cute and so much fun and Grant's Teacher Mrs. S. delivered his pizza it was too much fun. We had to wait a long time but it was well worth the wait. Grant thought it was so cool for his teacher to come to the house.

4 comments:

  1. how exciting!

    and

    LOVE the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you in Washington State!10/16/2009 11:00 PM

    How Fun! Grant is growing up so! Love, Love, Love the wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely idea!

    Praying for you guys!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily~

    I'm so glad that I installed that follower widget on my blog and that I saw you read my post today. I'm so sorry, but somehow I lost your blog address. I've been trying to find you for a while now. Thank you so much for stopping by today.I'm going to add you to my sidebar right now.

    Hope things are going ok for you. Please let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete