Friday, March 05, 2010

3.5.10 -- Award

I was nominated for an award from The Smith Family and I really appreciate it.



It says that you have to list seven interesting facts about yourself, so here I go...

1) I can touch my tongue to my nose (she listed this as one of her talents and it is one of mine as well)

2) I am an expert at tying cherry stems with my tongue. (Gosh I wish that it would pay the bills)

3) I can honestly say that I have saved someones life (I was a lifeguard in HS and I rescued several drowning people.

4) I got my dream house before I turned thirty. (I guess I don't dream too big but it was OUR dream)

5) I almost finished nursing school (at the very end I realized that I hated Dr's egos and hospitals so I decided that this was not a very good career choice).

6) I work in a power plant and I love it.

7) I am a borderline OCD hand washer. (this is really not a bad trait for a mom)

Now for my nominations:

THE BERGERON EXPERIENCE
She is a new friend and I really enjoy her perspective.

THE PETERS FAMILY CIRCLE
My Cousins that have a beautifully blessed family.


2 comments:

  1. You are beautiful inside and out, and I am amazed at how someone can be as strong as you have been through everything! You are an incredible mother and person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. The OCD thing would of worked well in a hospital! And way to go for saving lives.

    ReplyDelete