My Cousin Rose Henson in Buffalo, TX Made this diaper wreath that is SOOO Adorable (it is currently hanging on the Door to Aubrey's room) and I thought it was the neatest idea:
My Great Friend Wende Kelly (she was one of my bridesmaids) from the Spoiled Rotten Girls website made the Feather Boa Wreath for the hospital door (it is currently in the entry way adding FLAIR) I just realized this photo does not do it justice!:
The wreath for the front door of the house to announce our bundle of joy has arrived. (it is currently hanging on the mirror in the dining room so excuse the reflection) FYI the words on the wall are from Hobby Lobby you can order them on the internet but I am an instang gratification kind of person (yes I know that is BAD):
Oh those are super cute!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeleteVery cute.
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful. Very talented friends.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I always wanted a pretty wreath like that on the door when the kids arrived at home and the hospital. Maybe I will get around to it with Baby #4.
ReplyDeleteyou can make a loop and hot glue to the back of the wreath. you can also get a wreath hanger and hang it from the door~i made one and it was hung perfectly. the loop stayed put and it hung down at eye level! they are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteso so so cute!
ReplyDeleteI've got something for you over on my blog if you would like to check it out.
ReplyDeleteThe diaper wreath is my favorite - how cute!!
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you, wondered if Little Miss had made her appearance yet? I'll be prayin' everything goes smoothly for all three of you!