Today is my parents 45 Wedding Anniversary, and I am so proud of them! I think that it is so funny that the way they wanted to celebrate it was up at the hospital with Aubrey. They are both really into this Grandparent thing! She was up to 7,12 today and I never thought I would be so happy about 2 ounces!
Today Rachel, Brian and I went to Best Buy to try to find a way to charge the HD, super duper video camera that David left his technologically obtuse wife to try to operate :-) (No we could not buy the idiot proof one) We selected the one that it took me 30 minuted to figure out how to turn it on. OH Well! I needed inspiration to become more technically savvy and I guess that Kindergarten graduation in a little over a week and Aubrey leaving the hospital will be that motivator!
Praying for sweet beautiful Aubrey and your broken heart. I wish nobody ever would have to endure what you have. I am so amazed at your strength. May God richly bless you, Grant and sweet baby Aubrey.
ReplyDeleteHi! I've been following your story since I saw your link on Kelly's Korner awhile back. Congratulations on sweet Aubrey! I noticed you've got Bentley's button on your sidebar. I'm planning to visit her in the next few days (I live in Baytown)....Also, my little cousin (Zachary Smart) is in the NICU at TX Children's too. I just thought it's such a small world here in blogland. Anyways, I thought it's possible I might run into you too when I'm there, but if not, just know I'm praying for Aubrey too.
ReplyDeleteKristin Myers
Go Aubrey! I am praying for you all still.
ReplyDeleteCxx
Hi Emily! It is a small world, huh? Well, even though I won't be seeing you at TCH, just know I'm praying for your family.
ReplyDeleteI'm actually going to a new church here called Lifepoint, but I have been to Leeland's church before. I really love their music.
I hope you have a good holiday today!
Kristin