Today we met up with Robert & Wende, Maddie and their twin boys Carter & Beau. The kiddos had a great time playing and we had a great time catching up.
I have got to share with you what Robert brought me...When he came up to spend the day with David and I in ICU we were walking down the hall going back to his room and he looked over at me and said Emily you MUST be in heaven because there is a cootie killer (Purell) dispenser ever 10 feet here (we were in the St. Lukes ICU). It is so WONDERFUL to have friends that know how to lighten things up and make you laugh in such a difficult time. It was really neat also because David recognized his voice IMMEDIATELY and responded even while he was sedated. I know he was so glad that Robert came.
Well as a follow up to this conversation he found an industrial catalog and ordered me a professional dispenser and refills as a gift, the bad part is I LOVE IT!
That is too funny. So is that getting installed in Aubrey's nursery, asap?
ReplyDeleteAwesome...Way to go Robert...I'm just sorry I didn't think of it first.
ReplyDelete