Thursday, April 30, 2009

5.1.09 -- Dr Appointment/NASA Shower/Photos




Today I started the day with a trip to the Dr. Office and I mentioned to the Dr. that she was not moving as much and she sent me over for a non-stress test??? They hooked me up to monitors to see how the baby was doing. She was moving a little but it was really small movements and I was not feeliing them. Well they buzzed her three times and she went crazy and they were very happy with the movements then. It is VERY reasuring to know that everything is ok. Then I came back to this side of town and picked up Romaine, Mom and Grant and we headed back to Clear Lake for the Nasa baby shower. It was so much fun, to get to see everyone and there were so many presents. It was amazing! Roger (one of David's friends from work) brought Grant two transformers and they were sitting over there opening the packagese and playing with them and they looked too cute.



Then we rushed home because Alecia was coming over to take some photos! I am so excited she let me look at them in the camera and they look like they are going to be awesome!!! I am just so glad that we were able to take them before Aubrey decided to come! Now the pressure is off!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're doing okay. Can't wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're such a tease. I thought by the title, we were gonna get to see the pics! lol Glad everything is going well with Miss Aubrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I can't wait to see the final photos also! We all have to wait right now!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed by how busy you are. I remember in my last few weeks with Olivia and Bella I just sat on the recliner. You go girl
    Ang

    ReplyDelete