Friday, April 24, 2009

4.24.09 -- Dr Visit (37 Weeks 1 Day)














Well today I had a Dr. Visit and an ultrasound and I thought I would share the photo from the 4D!!!! Yea! On the ultrasound it said she was 7lbs. but the Dr. measured her and she was measuring big still that is when she told me that there is a 1lb. margin of error. I also found out that I am dialated 1cm and I lost 1lb. so I am at a grand total of 9lbs. now. We put a photo from the hospital of Grant next to her and it was amazing how much they looked alike!!! Please remember that they typically don't do these this far along, but because I have so much fluid they were able to and it turned out remarkable well.

6 comments:

  1. I have been following your story and your baby girl is going to be beautiful! I know God will bless your family greatly! Your son is adorable as well! I am praying for you all and have been! ~Arkansas

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm continuing to pray for you all!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. Won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah!!! You got your 4D ultrasound...I'm so happy for you, wasn't it amazing =)...she is so precious and you are right she does look just like Grant did/does. I can't wait to meet her...

    ReplyDelete