precious. absolutely precious. your little man is so beautiful, and you look gorgeous among the blue. and the picture of the building?? amazing. press on, sister, you are doing fantastic!
These were in Brenham, TX the Bluebonnett Capital of Texas. They take them VERY seriously. They weren't at the fullest bloom but I couldn't risk missing them with everything going on.
These were in Brenham, TX the Bluebonnett Capital of Texas. They take them VERY seriously. They weren't at the fullest bloom but I couldn't risk missing them with everything going on.
HI Emily. Hope all is going well. we have been following your blog and keeping up with you, Grant and baby Aubrey. The days are ticking down.
I was surprised the other day to read that you were in purchasing at the power plant. I didn't realize that is what your job was. I have been in purchasing for nearly ten years now...it is fun to spend other people's money all day long, especially when you are purchasing something fun. When I quit work for a few years and stayed home for reasons of hoping to build our family, I actually missed the challenge of getting the deal. When I decided to go back to work, the company that I quit actually called before I started going through the ads so I was able to go right back into the job that I had quit years before -- only making more money and schedule options as needed.
We will be waiting for word on the little miss's arrival. Take care of yourself!
Stephanie, Aaron, Blaine, Abby, and Riley
oh by the way, after keeping up with your and Collin's blog, I did create one of ours. I enjoy looking over the pictures myself. http://circap.blogspot.com/
Emily, I have been following your story for quite some time now...feels like years but really only a few short months. I am daily reminded to pray for you and am always encouraged by your strength. I know it only could come from the LORD. You are a blessing! Your sister in Christ, Hannah
precious. absolutely precious. your little man is so beautiful, and you look gorgeous among the blue.
ReplyDeleteand the picture of the building??
amazing.
press on, sister, you are doing fantastic!
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCxx
Beautiful Pictures! Where did you take these?
ReplyDeleteThese were in Brenham, TX the Bluebonnett Capital of Texas. They take them VERY seriously. They weren't at the fullest bloom but I couldn't risk missing them with everything going on.
ReplyDeleteThese were in Brenham, TX the Bluebonnett Capital of Texas. They take them VERY seriously. They weren't at the fullest bloom but I couldn't risk missing them with everything going on.
ReplyDeleteHI Emily. Hope all is going well. we have been following your blog and keeping up with you, Grant and baby Aubrey. The days are ticking down.
ReplyDeleteI was surprised the other day to read that you were in purchasing at the power plant. I didn't realize that is what your job was. I have been in purchasing for nearly ten years now...it is fun to spend other people's money all day long, especially when you are purchasing something fun. When I quit work for a few years and stayed home for reasons of hoping to build our family, I actually missed the challenge of getting the deal. When I decided to go back to work, the company that I quit actually called before I started going through the ads so I was able to go right back into the job that I had quit years before -- only making more money and schedule options as needed.
We will be waiting for word on the little miss's arrival. Take care of yourself!
Stephanie, Aaron, Blaine, Abby, and Riley
oh by the way, after keeping up with your and Collin's blog, I did create one of ours. I enjoy looking over the pictures myself. http://circap.blogspot.com/
Emily,
ReplyDeleteI have been following your story for quite some time now...feels like years but really only a few short months. I am daily reminded to pray for you and am always encouraged by your strength. I know it only could come from the LORD. You are a blessing! Your sister in Christ, Hannah