Well today we started the day at Church for their annual egg hunt, then we went to the island where David's Aunt & Uncle live and hunted eggs in their neighborhood hunt. It was really fun! We ran into several people that we know from the community and invited them back for the services tomorrow, we really love this church. After the egg hunt we picked up lunch and then April and her two boys came over to the house to play for awhile. I kept falling asleep so she took the boys to her house to let me catch some z's all of this is really starting to wear me out and I am not sure how much longer I will be able to keep up this pace.
Later that afternoon I lost all connectivity to the outside world via the computers. I reset the network and all the things that I have been approved to touch (which is not much) and as I became increasingly panicked I realized that I just needed to call Uncle Alan! I called him and asked if he would put us on the list when he had some time and he rushed right over and discovered that the wireless router had expired so he rushed up to Walmart and picked up a new one and set it up!!! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! Which reminds me I am up to 120 thank you notes out and I am still working on them so if you haven't seen one yet....it will be coming to a mailbox near you soon.
SENSITIVE STOMACH ALERT! (Don't read any further)
I forgot to share about the midnight laundry duty! Grant has had a cough and he started coughing and choked and puked all in my BED (thank goodness I purchased the super duper matress protector) So anyway I went from my WONDERFUL Tempur-Pedic bed to Grant's room for the remainder of the night (that may be why I felt so terrible today. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment