Well today Carl and Christy and their 3 Kiddos came by for an action packed day, and Lauren stopped by to join in the fun also!
We started the day with haircuts (how exciting) then we went and picked up pizza on the way home (can't go wrong)when we arrived home we arrived to the Garrett swallowed a tab off a coke can delimmia. After Christy was able to contact her sister that is a Dr. for instructions on how to deal with this we poked him full of fiber and moved on (for all of you out there without children this should be good birth control :-) unscheduled trips to emergency clinics and ER's are LOADS of fun). Then we whipped out the slip and slide that Allen and Dianne got Grant as his BIG BROTHER gift (thanks a BUNDLE for not forgetting him he is kinda stressed now that everyone is so excited about the new baby). I snuck in for a nap while there was plenty of "ADULT" supervision for the kiddos. When they were done they were FREEZING so they all ran to the neighbor's house and jumped into their hot tub to warm up. Dad and I then decided to run up to Houston Garden Center and pick out some new plants for the 1/2 of our flower bed that David and I ripped out before finding out that I was pregnant and did not get back to (it was not worth the risk after all that we had been thru to get pregnant this time). When we returned home mom was cooking dinner so we all went to work in the yard replacing the plants. I pointed out locations and planted the little bedding color plants while the guys dug the holes and placed the larger plants. Then we all went inside and had a wonderful dinner of Chicken and Dumplins.
Well, it was QUITE A DAY! and we are all pooped! Off to the Easter egg hunts tomorrow.....
gosh that does sound exciting!
ReplyDeletehappy easter
I bet you're glad to get that flowerbed finished!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Easter!
Sounds like a great day! Happy Easter!
ReplyDelete