Sunday, April 05, 2009
4.2.09 -- Went to NASA Today
Well today I went to NASA and it was really difficult (but not as bad as I thought it would be). I teared up a few times when I drove past the building I last visited him in, and then again when I drove by the new building they are building that he was responsible for. I have lived in this area all my life and I cannot tell you the number of times I have been there or been by there in my life time. I remember going there as a little girl when they still gave on site tours and Space Center Houston did not exist. The building have a comforting office building smell that is really neat. David absoloutely loved working for NASA and felt honored to be a part of such a special organization, and I am honored to be a part of the NASA family by default! They are an extremely fine group of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I forgot to comment on this. I think it's great that Grant finally got to go to NASA.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it was bittersweet for you.