Wednesday, April 22, 2009

4.22.09 -- Training

Well, today I spent the entire day in Incident Investigator training at the plant (I really hope that they pass out capes at the end of the day tomorrow)! Can't you just see me in an incident commander cape :-) Well now that you have that visual.... I have had some questions about what type of plant that I work in and I work in a power plant and I am the purchasing person for the plant. I love my job where else do you get to shop all the time, and get an awesome hard hat and steel toed boots! Seriously, I love what I do and I love the people that I work with what else could I ask for.

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, your job sounds cool!

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily,

    I just read your comment on our blog. Never ever feel guilty. Babies are lovely no matter the size.

    Thanks for the comment. And I know it may not mean much coming from a stranger and because you have such a wonderful support system, I'm always here if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been on my mind...just wanted you to know that I'm thinking about and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would totally love a job like yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just want you to know that I am praying for you as the time nears for your precious little girls birth. I am so sorry for the road you are on, but I praise GOd that you are following Him and I know that He has purposed your life for this and will hold you and never let go.

    In HIm,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete