1 Samuel 1:27
For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him
As I am preparing to leave to go to the hospital today this verse came to mind. I hope that I will always remember what a blessing she is and how much we both wanted her and how happy we were when we found out that we were finally pregnant after loosing one baby, and two rounds of fertility, and how happy we were on December 31 when we found out that we were having a little girl.
I pray that I will always treasure the two precious gifts that God has given us and I pray that I will uphold the dedication oath that David and I made before our Church when Grant was born and that I will stand before our Church and make for Aubrey when the time comes.
Many thanks to Cynthia and Amia for the tiny clothes they fit perfect and she has worn them the entire time she has been in the NICU. They fit her so well and they are so soft and comfy for her right now.
Just dropping in to say "Hi, hope everything is going good for you today" and I'm thinking of you and your family.
ReplyDeleteI think you're amazing, a true inspiration. Aubrey and Grant are lucky to have a mommy like you.
ReplyDeleteCxx
I agree with Claire, you've been such an inspiration to me. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you lost a baby. We lost our first baby in 2006 and have yet to get pregnant again. We turned to adoption but that ended in heartbreak. I know God has an amazing plan for us I can't wait to find out what it is!
I know God has a great plan for Aubrey, being so young and already such an inspiration!
God Bless your Family Emily!
What a blessing good has given you. She is precious.
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeleteYou are an inspiration and a strong person. The three of you are blessed to have each other. I feel through God's divine ways David is watching over his family, giving you strength. You have such a positive attitude. God Bless.
Kate
You are a true inspiration to me! I can't wait until you get to bring little Aubrey home!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through another blog and started following your story. I hadn't been up here in a while and I was thinking that you had probably had your baby by now. I came to your blog and I was so sad to hear you were having some medical problems with Aubrey. With all that you have been through, I know that is the last thing you need. Then, I saw how positive you are and what a strong person you are. That is so wonderful and is definitely an inspiration to many people. Your faith is strong and that will get you through all of this. I am so sorry you are having to go through this and I hope Aubrey's surgeries go good and you can bring her home soon! Stay strong!
ReplyDeleteWe've never met but I found your blog from Kelly's Korner. There is a girl in my town and a girl that she's met thru a friend (I believe, I don't know either one personally but keep up with their blogs) who are going thru a very similar situation. They both lost their husbands at a young age and were both pregnant at the time. This was very recent. I believe one was last August and the other was in January. They seem to be such sweet and positive Christian girls. With the blog world, you may already know them, but thought that I would pass their blogs along to you. They are http://sweetcarolinebaby.blogspot.com/ and http://www.taranewby.blogspot.com/. I just can't imagine what you are going thru but I'll be praying for your family.
ReplyDelete