Well today I went to the Dr. and she said see you monday if I don't domino before then. Then I went over to the hospital and registered for Monday and now I have this new super stylish bracelet to wear until then.

Today we got Grant's school photos back and they are cute so I thought I would share. I am so glad that they let you buy the copyright now!!!
love the pic! What a handsome fellow!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute photo!
ReplyDeleteCxx
You have a very handsome son!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on Monday! Grant looks sooo grown up! And love the school colors in the pic GO BIG DEER!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!! Thinking about you and praying for you this weekend!
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best with your delivery of Aubrey Grace. I hope that you feel your husband's presence around you in the delivery room. I will be praying for your entire family in the joyful, but sad, days that follow. I know that God will continue to wrap his arms around you and sweet Grant, and of course Aubrey Grace. May you know and feel the power of our Living God as you embark upon this journey. Happy Mother's Day.
ReplyDelete