Monday, May 18, 2009

5.17.09 -- Aubrey Visit

We spent LOTS of time at the hospital today and it was WONDERFUL and TIRING. Here is a photo of her in the Blanket that the Roberts gave her (isn't it absoloutely BEAUTIFUL!) and it is the PERFECT size for holding her and keeping her warm in the freezing NICU.

10 comments:

  1. Aw, she's beautiful, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just precious! Congratulations!
    ~Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely beautiful! What a precious blessing from God! Still praying daily for you all. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is stunningly beautiful! i hope you all get to be a real family soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful and looks so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started reading your blog. I haven't gotten too far into your archives, but I feel slightly compelled to tell you this....
    You are an amazing lady. You have my respect and admiration for your faith. I too believe that God doesn't give anyone more that they can handle.

    My husband was born with a cleft lip and palate...I can only imagine the 'battle' ahead of you now.

    I think you are doing an amazing job

    Tas
    sverige90 @ yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started following your blog a bit back and haven't commented yet. I felt compelled to tell you how absolutely beautiful and precious BOTH of your sweet babies are! Congratulations on Aubrey's arrival and I'm sending warm thoughts and lots of prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's beautiful, and I totally understand needing a blanket (I'm always cold too). Hope you have her home with you soon. Oh, and take care of yourself too, you've had alot to deal with...

    ReplyDelete