Wednesday, March 18, 2009

3.17.09 -- Aubrey's Baby Bed

Tonight David's parents, my parents, & David's Aunt and Uncle came over before they head back to Georgetown, TX to help put together Aubrey's crib. It was nice, I kept laughing because David is so laughing at us! We got two of the legs switched and we had to take them off and put them back the correct way. Who needs the stinking instructions anyway!


(Grant & Lauren)


Today they all went to Space Center Houston, the NASA visitor center. I am so glad that they took Grant because he has REALLY been wanting to go and we had been putting it off. Daivd worked there in College before he got his internship at NASA and I guess he spent plenty of time there. We had great memories of all the parties that we attended there over the several years and of the costume parties where Wende Kelly made our costumes! She is SOOOOO awesome.

7 comments:

  1. Oh please post a pic! I can't wait to see it all finished. I know her room is going to be gorgeous! And I didn't know ya'll had family in Georgetown, we do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see a pic of the crib!
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment, I am excited...more nervous about the drive and cost.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had help putting the crib together. Please post a pic, I bet it's just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TO THE PIFER'S:
    I TOTALY UNDERSTAND! You both need to sit down and have a how far are we willing to go meeting and you have to stick to your plan. That is what we did because we were concerned about the cost.

    The room is not quite ready to post a photo yet. All the old and new furniture are still crammed in the room but I will post as soon as it is photo worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo bad at assembling furniture! Glad you got it all sorted.

    Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still praying for you. As a woman who was widowed and pregnant I so know the journey your on... I'm thinking of you every step of the way! :) Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see the new room!!!

    ReplyDelete