Tuesday, March 03, 2009

3.3.09 -- Funeral Arrangements

I am so sorry it just donned on me that I needed to post the arrangements:

Visitation:
Thursday 6-8 pm
Monument Baptist Church
3602 East Blvd

Funeral:
Friday 10:30
Monument Baptist Church
3602 East Blvd

Burial:
Saturday 11:00
Concord, TX
45 North
Exit Centervile, TX
Go Left over the freeway (Woody's Smokehouse)
~7 miles to a 4 way stop
Go past the flashing light
go up the steep hill and it is on the right
at the little Baptist Church

We request that in Lieu of flowers please select on of the following:

- A donation to our Church in David's Memory
- Monument Baptist Church
- 3602 East Blvd
- Deer Park, TX 77536

- A donation to the Children's College fund (david's uncle set this up for them)
- www.caringbridge.org
- davidmckay

14 comments:

  1. I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have found you through Kelly....I just want you to know that I am sending you many many many prayers and thoughts your way as you struggle through this difficult, awful time. May you feel His arms around you...

    libby @ ninesandquines

    ReplyDelete
  3. How horrible and sad for you and your family. Please know you are in my prayers. May God keep you in his care and wrap his loving arms around you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily,
    There aren't words to express how sorry I am for what you are going through, but please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in the days ahead. May God give you strength.

    Misty Springstead

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also found your story through Kelly's blog. I am deeply sorry for your sudden loss of your husband. I can't imagine what you are going through and it breaks my heart. Only God can give true peace and comfort. I pray that for you and your son in the upcoming weeks and months. Please know that you are being place at the feet of Jesus in a sea of prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I am here by way of Kelly's Korner. Please know I will be praying for you and your family.
    Stacy in Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through Kelly's Korner. There are no words that can bring comfort during this season of your life. I am praying that God's loving arms will wrap around you and your children to hold you up through your grief and mourning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you and your family. Hold strong to your faith and let it lift you up and comfort you in your lonely times!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your blog by way of Kelly's Korner. I am so very sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. God will see you through.

    God Bless,
    Erin in Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  10. Came here through Kelly. I'am sorry for your loss. And will keep you and your son in my players.
    Lynn in ohio

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Prayers...so sorry
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am another reader from Kelly's Korner. I wish I could write something that would take a little bit of your pain away- I can't so I will pray for you and ask God to help you get through this time of sorrow. God Bless you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emily - I was brought to you through Kelly's blog. I'm lifting you up in prayer during this difficult time and I pray for your strength in the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emily,

    I was led here by Kelly's blog and just wanted to tell you that you're in my prayers. Please give your worries, fears & tears to God! He will bring you the peace and comfort and strength you need during this time of sorrow.
    God bless you and Grant and Aubrey Grace!
    Lynn in TX

    ReplyDelete