Well today I had alot to do to try to get caught up. At lunch I met two of the guys that I use to work with and go to lunch with every day. They both have since retired and one moved to Arkansas but he happened to be in town so we met up for lunch! It was a great time of catching up and remembering the "good ole' days" we had alot of fun!
Tonight I was catching up with Kelly's blog and she has a post about praising him despite all of the bad things that have happened to people this month. I cannot speak for the others but when I lost my second baby at 14 weeks the Casting Crowns Song, Praise you in this Storm was my theme song. I prayed that this would be the worst "Storm" that I/we would ever have to face. I was wrong! The thing that I feel differentiated it most was that I did not know that baby personally (especially since it was so early and it had stopped developing at 10 wks) I knew David personally and depended on him so much so this has been so much more difficult for me, I just pray that this is it for now, that I can have a break from any additional sorrow. I have to keep looking forward and keep praising him in this storm also. He is still here! He is showing me that everyday by the people that I come in contact with in real life and via the web. MANY THANKS EVERYONE!
Hi there! I know you don't know me, I follow Kelly's Korner. She had posted a prayer request for your family when David passed away. I just wanted to wish you the very best & wanted you to know that there are several people praying for you & your children, here in Alabama! I admire your strength & look forward to your updates on Miss Aubrey! God Bless
ReplyDeleteI hope only good things for you!! I also came over from Kelly's Korner.
ReplyDeleteEmily, I cannot tell you what a testament of faith you are right now to so many people. When we were also going through losing our 14w baby, I leaned on God so much to get me through. But there was a point where I honestly didn't know how much more I could handle. But you are proof that if you just trust in Him, He can get you through ANY storm. I cannot imagine the suffering you are dealing with right now, but I can see that God is pulling you through it. He is keeping your head above water and I pray that with each passing day, you grow stronger and the pain becomes less and less. David's memory will stay alive and we can rejoice in knowing he is healed and with his Almighty God.
ReplyDeleteI hope the road rises up to meet you from now on.
ReplyDeleteAng
Thinking of you! You are such a strong beacon of God's light through your blog and I enjoy following you and seeing your progress. God is going to use you in wonderful ways.
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family. I came over from Kelly's Korner. Small world.. We love the astros, houston zoo, and Dewberry farms! Your faith is such an inspiration to me.
ReplyDeleteHi, You don't know me but I just found your blog from http://kayleighannefreeman.blogspot.com/. I'm so sorry for your loss. Be strong and courageous! Your story is part of His plan. I've felt led to share two other blogs that you might want to check out for encouragement: http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletehttp://sweetcarolinebaby.blogspot.com/
My pray for you is that God will continue to give you strength and peace. God Bless! Paula
Hi! Just stopped by to see how you're doing?
ReplyDelete