Today we got to bring Aubrey home!!!!
We went to pick Grant up from school on our way home with Aubrey so we could suprise him. He was so happy when he saw her in the car. When we got home he wanted to hold her and here is a photo. She is wearing the outfit that our neighbors gave her from the Little Botique in Baytown. It was so sweet soft and tiny that I could not resist it.
Congratulations on bringing miss Aubrey home! Hope all is well with you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHooray!! She is so sweet looking at her big brother! Congratulations & best wishes...you have both of your babies in one place now. I know that has to be a relief. Thanks for sharing her with us!! God Bless
ReplyDeleteYea! Praise the Lord! The picture with Grant and Aubrey is soo precious....
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear that your sweet Aubrey is home with you! She is so precious!
ReplyDeleteI am glad to hear that Miss Aubrey is home! Hope the appointment tomorrow goes really well. Grant is going to be the BEST big brother:)
ReplyDeleteJust take one day at a time. That way you won't be so stressed. God is good. We just have to constantly remind ourselves. You and your family are being prayed for.
ReplyDeleteShe is changing so fast...love the updates...
ReplyDeleteOH YEA!!! So glad you guys are all finally home. I cant believe it has been 3weeks already since she was born.
ReplyDeleteShe is just simply precious and big brother sure looks happy to be holding her!
I am so happy for you guys!
Congratulations on bringing her home. She is precious. I love the way she is really looking at her big brother. Hoping he can share some wonderful stories about her daddy with her as she grows. Praying for you as you adjust to having two kids at home and missing your precious husband during this time.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Prayers
Rachel in PA
Oh my! She is so beautiful! My thoughts and prayers are with you. God is good.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Emily! I love how Aubrey is looking at Grant with those adoring eyes. So precious.
ReplyDelete