Today mom and I took Aubrey to Texas Children's Hospital for her first visit with the Cleft Pallet team (they were so impressive). I have already received a call from her new Speech Pathologist and I have the name of the EENT that they use and I am going to have to set her up an appointment with him. I am so excited that she has access to such wonderful healthcare. Also it appears that she will have her surgery around November. I took a photo of Aubrey and Mom in front of the cows in the entry because they were cute (everything is cute here). It is totally designed for kiddos and to try to make it not as scary.
How wonderful to have your Mom there to help! Will keep your family in my thoughts
ReplyDeleteTexas Children's is the place to be. That is where Bentley had her heart surgery and we just felt so "safe" and "comfortable" there.. the whole time. They did an amazing job!
ReplyDeleteYou don't think that cows {that look more like pigs} in tutus are a bit scarey? Hope all goes well with your beautiful baby and that the doctors are able to chart the best course of action for her.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteYour brother in Christ D2
I cant even begin to tell you how awesome this feels to hear that you found such a great doctor!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Emily! Happy B-day! Call you later.
ReplyDeleteThis is Paula
Something tells me it's your birthday, lol! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Blog Bud...Happy Birthday to you!!
ReplyDeleteGod Bless!
I've heard such good things about that hospital! Oh, and happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteCxx