Friday, June 12, 2009

6.11.09 -- Aunt Lee Visited Aubrey

Today my Aunt Lee (My Dad's Sister that I am named after (Emma Lee)) stopped by to meet Miss Aubrey and to see Grant again (he kept her pretty well entertained). Here is a photo of her holding Aubrey. She stayed for a nice visit and then we went to a little Italian place for dinner and it was really nice.

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you are getting plenty of visitors! Also glad that your little family seems to be doing well. How is Grant liking being home from school with Aubrey, I bet he is a lot of help! Your family as always is in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Great picture, Aubrey is so alert...I will print Granny one of these! We love you, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful baby! I love her already! I want to come when I don't have the kids along...they are germy! I'll let you know next week!
    Donna Billeaud

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see Aubey and Aunt Lee both looking great. I told Amanda I would try and drive her down as soon as things slow down around here. Love Ya....

    ReplyDelete