Today we are going to the medical center for the ent appointment. I can't wait to see what they say.
After everything happened with David I did not have very long to research and select a cord blood banking company but I decided that I really needed to bank the blood because it would be my last chance for the perfect match for my children. I knew how expensive the companies that the Dr's offices push were and I know they spend a fortune on marketing so i started researching companies and I found Alpha Cord . I was very impressed with this company and decided to use them, they were significantly less expensive than the others but I was comfortable with their experience and their qualifications. They even called me to let me know they had received everything in perfect condition and sent me a certificate once they processed everything with all the infromation for retrevial.
I just wanted to share this information and my experience for any of you that are expecting and might be interested in these services. I would have done it with Grant also if I had found them before because they make it much more affordable/attainable. My Dr. even commented on how much she liked their kit and how easy everything was to use, and when I told her how much I saved she said she was going to start recommending them to her clients.
I would also like to say thanks to everyone for the comments (I really enjoy reading them) and it is awesome to see the comments from all of the people that I know in real life also!
Wow I am learning so much just from reading my favorite blogs. Thank you!! Hope all goes well with todays appointment.
ReplyDeleteThose are great prices! We banked Natalie's with Cryo-Cell, and at the time, they were by far the cheapest, but even now their prices are at least 3x what they were then. I'm so glad you found this company!
ReplyDeletesaving cord blood hadn't been invented when my little ones were born, but it's great to know how you took matters into your own hands and found a reputable company. i've heard many people say they thought about it and then decided against it because of the prohibitive cost. thanks for passing on the information!
ReplyDeletewishing you the best with today's appt!
Good luck with the appointment!
ReplyDeleteCxx
I love reading your blog. I am always happy to see you have written a new one I don't know you, but I am a nanna who feels like I do. I am praying for you and the children. God is good! I know God has some good things ahead for you.
ReplyDelete