Monday, June 15, 2009

6.15.09 -- Dr Appointment

We had a WONDERFUL appointment today. He scoped her throat and found that everything looked good airway wise but she had irritation from reflux so we are now on two meds and we are going to do a sleep study at Herman Hospital in a month. We LOVED the Dr. and I am so relieved to know that her throat looks good airway wise.

9 comments:

  1. yeah!!! sounds like good news...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet answer to prayer! i hope the meds control the reflux. i hate it as an adult. i can imagine how uncomfortable it must be for a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Give Grant and Aubrey a hug for a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily,
    It's so nice keeping up with you and your family via your blog. You remain in my prayers. What an amazing person you are! God is good!!!
    jennifer ariens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise the Lord! Awesome news!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to stop by and let you know you have a great blog full of inspiration. I have been praying for you family for a while and will continue. Aubrey is a BEAUTIFUL girl.

    I have given you an award over at my blog. It is kinda a fun, silly thing to do, but I really love your blog and wanted to recognize it.
    God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete