Wednesday, June 03, 2009
6.3.09 -- NG Tube
Today was a plain ole boring day (the good kind) where nothing exciting happens all day UNTIL...11 PM when Aubrey sneezed and her NG Tube came out about 1/2 way well they did not cover this in my training so I removed it and put a new one in. I was really nervous because this is the first time I have done by myself and curious George (Grant) was standing right there asking 10 million questions while I am trying to concentrate and make sure I am doing everything correctly. Well everything went perfectly after all and it was over as quickly as it started! Well I am glad that this is over. Aubrey goes to her first pedi visit tomorrow and I can't wait to see how her weight is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is your birthday really the second of June? Mine is on the thrid. How crazy is that??? I've been thinking about you guys and checking up on you through the blog. In a few more days, I will be a free woman, that is if I can manage to get all my school stuff moved. : ) I would love to come by for a visit.
ReplyDeleteStephanie
Way to go!!! Sounds like you are becoming a pro =). Miss y'all, post more pics (in your "free" time of course, hehe)...Hope everyone is sleeping well and tell Grant congrats on his graduation.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Hope your two precious children made you feel special and loved on your birthday. Good job on replacing Aubrey's feeding tube. You go Mama! Just remeber you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.
ReplyDeleteHugs and Prayers
Rachel in PA
Great Job! What a good Mama you are. That would have to be nerve racking, for sure.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and sending lots of prayers!!
Way to go!!! NG tubes can be a little scary at first when reinserting. Happy Birthday, Happy Graduation, Happy You're Doing Great day!! :0) Keeping you in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteI don't know that I would have been courageous enough to put that tube back in my babies when they were small, so....good job! Hope you had a good birthday. And praying that Aubrey gains a lot of weight.
ReplyDeleteThat must of been kind of nervous! But it sounds like you did a great job. Happy belated birthday..!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you did every thing right :)
ReplyDeleteAubrey is adorable by the way!
You are doing fabulous. God is always with you.
ReplyDeleteJoyce Petty
Beecher City, Il.
Hi there!! It was so nice to meet you tonight! I'm glad I recognized you!
ReplyDeleteI love to read your blog.. please know that we are still praying for you and your children. I can't imagine the heartache you have been thru.. when I walked out of Roadhouse I just burst into tears thinking about it all. Thru it all though, God is good!
Visit our blog anytime! Blessings to you!!
awww, what an experience to go through, but it sounds like you kept your cool and did a great job@
ReplyDeleteaubrey is beatiful. i know you'll be counting the days until november, but i'm sure you'll be treasuring each day until then!