Tonight I ran into a fellow blogger Rachel at a local dining establishment, and unfortunately I did not have my camera or there would be a photo. It was so funny because she looked up and recognized me from the photos of my blog and I am so glad that she came over so we could meet. The funny thing is that she goes to Church with a couple that until today were my neighbors (we are really going to miss them). Well we talked for a few minutes and hopefully we will have the opportunity to meet again.
We also went to Carter and Beau's Birthday Party (THE TWINS) they are so adorable and the kiddos had a great time playing in the pool and the silp and slide. It was really unfortunate that I missed out on the ribs that Robert was cooking!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment