Today is my 32nd Birthday!!!! I started the day with a trip to my OBGYN for a checkup and all is well (good news) then I rushed back to this side of town to get Aubrey dressed for Grant's kindergarden Graduation. 1/2 way thru the ceremony (but before Grant walked to get his certificate I realize I have not hit the record button (see prior post on the difficulty level of this camera) But I did catch the song that they sang and Grant walking (It was to cute).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Congrats Grant on graduating kindergarten. Wow they really grow fast.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you ... praying from California that each day in the year ahead you will feel the Lord's comfort and peace. God Bless You!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Emily!
ReplyDeleteEmily,
ReplyDeletehope u had a nice birthday yesterday! Congratulations as well on the birth of your little Aubrey, sorry about the minor problem anyway. May things go better from now on...
God bless You and your litlle ones!
Kind regards, MarĂsia
Hey Emily I love all your pictures -- tell Grant Happy Birthday!!! Shannon's is tomorrow - I can't believe he will be 21!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya and you have my thoughts and prayers.
Ruth Joyce
Sorry it was your birthday.... Amanda has caused me to lose what brain I have left...
ReplyDeleteShe has been helping me with my house- no she has been doing it - but I am brain dead.
HAPPY late Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday (belated)! I have run across several bloggers whose Birthdays were this week, it seems. My daughter's was the 3rd. I hope you had a good one!
ReplyDelete