Wednesday, June 24, 2009

6.23.09 - Swimming Lessons

Tonight we started swimming lessons near Kemah, TX. Grant had a wonderful time and afterwards he hung out with his Cousins Ryan and Cameron. Here are some photos...



I included a photo of the shad that they caught in the net. He was so proud on the fish and I kept trying to get a photo of him with the fish and they kept getting away before I could get the shot (you can se the sliver blur in one photo) well I finally got the picture and he tossed it back into the water and then a segull that we had not noticed swooped down and grabbed it just as it hit the water! We all froze to see what Grant's reaction would be and luckily he was ok with it.

Here is an updated photo of Aubrey, we snapped a photo before I had to put her NG Tube back in. Her face is so irritated from the tape.



6 comments:

  1. what a beautiful slideshow. it looked like a gorgeous day. i loved the shot of all the little fish in the net. so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and by the way, i hope you can stand all the noteriety, but i nominated you for a blog award on my blog! hope you'll have a minute or two to play it forward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great slide show! When we drive to Houston we always visit the Boardwalk at Kemah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like summer time fun. I called today to get my daughter Taylynn signed up for lesson, but we are on the waiting list for NEXT summer :(
    She is only 2 so I don't mind waiting until she is three.

    All the pictures are great! Thanks for sharing.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to check in and tell you I was thinking about you and little Aubrey. I know it must hard missing your husband and being a single parent. Just want you to know I'm praying for you today and hope that you have a great day! You are doing a GREAT job it sounds like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete