Thursday, June 18, 2009

6.18.09 -- First Award

Today I received my first blog award from a fellow blogger Caroline. Thank you so much for the award that is so sweet!!!! I cannot believe that there are so many people out there praying for my family and I cannot tell you how much we appreciate it and need it right now. Thank you so much for lifting us up it is truely helping us thru this difficult time.

The award was presented by: http://ohpicklesmommy.blogspot.com/

I present three awards back to:
The Kelly Family (I totally love Wende, she is amazing check out her header photo =) ):
http://thekellyshandsarefull.blogspot.com/

Sturgmom (Her posts crack me up, I love the way she articulates her experiences):
http://sturgmomingeneral.blogspot.com/

Amanda (My favorite new family blog, check out her pig and donkey =) not everyone has one of those around the house):
http://harterpix.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

  1. You deserve this so much!!! I was introduced to your blog from Kelly's Korner. Just know that there are lots of us praying for your sweet family. Thank you for letting us be a part of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got this award! You def. deserve this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still working on completing this post I have gotta go buy Grant underwear at Walmart. He is growing out of EVERYTHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy to be praying for you! Again it was so awesome meeting you the other night! You kids are so precious.. hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww you deserve it so much. not the blog award (although you do) but the PRAYERS!! that's what is going to sustain you! lol.
    praying still...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do a wonderful job and inspire so many...including me! Love ya, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. praying for you in Washington State6/19/2009 11:36 PM

    Congratulations! Fully deserved, award and prayers! :0) Hope this is a weekend full of wonderful memories, newly created and cherished ones, for you and your very precious family! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You deserve it! Blessings to you. Praying in Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete