Sunday, April 05, 2009

4.4.09 -- Aubrey's Room


Well I am ready to post the photos of Aubrey's Room. We have been working on it and it is not finished yet (I am sure it will be a work in progress. I wanted to share for those of you that will not be here for the shower on Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. It is so pretty. I know you are getting excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you, I know how hard this is for you I've been there. You are as new born as your little one, and you'll grow and learn just like she is going to do. You're doing great. The room is so pretty she'll love it. Keep you heart open. You'll trust again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good...can't wait to see pics of the little darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bedding set, I have the boppy that goes with it (was on clearance for $19.99!) however when I went to get the set it was sold out...So we have pink Pooh for my baby girl..

    ReplyDelete